Hello. Just want to ask a couple of questions.

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Moderator: wmf

EllieContrary0002

Hello. Just want to ask a couple of questions.

Postby EllieContrary0002 » 08/22/2018 21:31 PM

Hello,

My name is Ellie and I would like to try camming again as a way to make a little bit more money. I'm working part-time and live with my parents because my mother having cancer. I quit a couple of years ago.

Long story short of why I quit is that I think there was an Indian viewer that found out where I lived. Mind you, I didn't tell this guy my real name or location, I'm not that stupid lol. I honestly don't know how he found me. He kept calling asking to talk to me and would hang-up if someone else picked up the phone. Again, I never told this guy anything and he would call at all hours of the day and night. I don't think he was someone that bought anything for me either. I hope to god it was just a crazy scammer, but I don't want my parents to be bothered by someone like that ever again.

My question is, is there a way to block you IP with a VPN or Proxy while camming? I know this sounds dumb, but this is important to me. I use to block my state just incase stuff like this happened again.

Another question is if it's possible to use a mask during camming? I know there are some websites that don't allow that in their terms of service, but I thought I would ask anyway.
JCrown

Re: Hello. Just want to ask a couple of questions.

Postby JCrown » 08/28/2018 13:31 PM

I am unaware of any model who had her real identity, phone number and location found out.

It sounds like you were dealing with someone you know, offline. Someone who pretended to be from another country.

You can block areas from your performer dashboard.

Voyeur members want to see a models face so, masks are not a good idea when camming.
JCrown
WaveSideEntertainment.com