Zoom feature

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment Zoom feature

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PrincessJ 05/13/2015 12:45 pm. This post has been viewed 368 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We are thinking about upgrading to a webcam with two extra features: zoom and remote control. Another model said she’d nearly doubled her income by doing this, and when you think about the new possibilities that’s not so hard to imagine.

Anonymous

A zoom feature would be really great for a couple show, perhaps for a solo model too now I come to think about it. Any idea of the cost of this type of webcam?

Anonymous

Yeah, I think a webcam with zoom on it would be great. We actually thought our webcam had zoom on it when we first bought it, so we were disappointed when we got it home, hooked it up, and tried it out. If you upgrade, let us know which model you choose and if you like it or not!

Anonymous

Great idea! But it would have to be a quality product, not something too cheap as clients expect to see you clearly. I might start looking for one as well, earning more money doesn’t sound bad.

Anonymous

The Logitech c615 has zoom feature and I’ve heard good things about it. Logitech makes good products and they don’t cost a lot like others. We haven’t thought about zooming in though, I’ll ask my wife and see what she thinks.

PrincessJ

I am new to webcam modelling and I do it alone. I have been having issues as to how to get my full body and part of the room but up close. I work in two different sites, the better quality one its too small and they can either only see my face or if I walk they can see my back and front but only half of me. I have a great cam its a lotitech 920c but they dont have instructions. This has been holding me back from working I have not worked for one week now, but I also had the monthly! Also I am a cougar but dont look my real age.

Any suggestions guys?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.