Would you try a start-up site?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Would you try a start-up site?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/15/2013 05:29 am. This post has been viewed 222 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Would you try camming on a website that is just getting started? I ran across a site today and it sounds pretty good, but they are really new. What do you think?

Anonymous

If every thing looked like it was legit and the pay rate was on par with other sites then I would probably give them a chance. You still need to do your due diligience and research them as much as possible.

Anonymous

I would consider trying a start up site, but at the same time I wouldn’t put all of my eggs in one basket either. Try the start-up and see what happens, but stick with a sure thing at the same time.

Anonymous

I agree with pinkteddy’s advice. There’s nothing wrong with trying a new site out, so long as everything appears legit, but a site that doesn’t already have a well established clientele might not garner as much income as more well established sites. Try the new site out if you want, but don’t neglect the established sites you’re already working.

Anonymous

I would actually probably not try a start-up site because I have done it in the past, and it did not work out well at all. If you are going to try one make sure you check it out really well before you sign up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.