Would you perform while on vacation?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Would you perform while on vacation?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mistress. This post has been viewed 302 timesST 07/26/2014 01:38 am. This post has been viewed 302 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I always carry my laptop with me when I go on vacation but, for me, free time means free time. However, there are a few models who perform 1-2 shows per day, even on vacation. Would you do that too? Would you work a bit on vacation too?

Anonymous

Personally, I wouldn’t perform while on vacation. In my opinion, that refutes the point of taking a vacation. I know some people that are, for lack of a better word, workaholics, but I’m not one of them!

AllSexedUp

Definitely not. Vacation to me means time just for myself and my family. It also means privacy. Modeling is still work like any other job and I go on vacation to get away from work.

Anonymous

I might put on a show or two during my vacation if it meant I’d be able to extend the length of the vacation. I don’t mind webcam modeling and as much as I’ve been working lately, only putting on a show a day would feel like a vacation in and of itself!

Kamelia

I have sometimes thought I might work while on vacation, only for the simple fact that when you work for youself, if you are not working, you are not getting paid. There is no such thing as a “paid” vacation for us. However, I usually end up having way too much fun and am so exhausted by the end of the day, that I’ve never been able to do any work afterward.

Anonymous

No, I probably wouldn’t consider doing a show while I was away on vacation. I do check in on my webpages to keep the cyberstalkers happy, but that is about it.

Anonymous

No, I wouldn’t work while I was on vacation because it is supposed to be a break from work, and because I like to be able to just focus on my kids and my husband when we are away.

hotwebmodel

I would totally perform on vocation ))) why not make extra, especially when you can work more relaxed and customers love that you remember about them even when away… 😀

DmitryMJA

I would probably give it a miss. It sounds like lots of fun but for me personally the lack of sleep would have an effect on me the next day & I would be useless. Not a problem when you can have a lie in but when you have a course….. Id struggle xx

Mistress.ST

Of course I would – maybe for a few hours before go to bed for the evening. No time like the present to try and earn a few bucks.

I think it all depends on your situation – living arrangements, kids, family.

Basically, if a model has an opportunity, might as well seize the moment. 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.