Would you drop out to go full time ?

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Would you drop out to go full time ?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/08/2013 03:34 am. This post has been viewed 377 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have started this business when I was in college but I have never thought about quitting. College is very important and I’m glad I finished. Have you thought about dropping out though, to work in this business full time ?

Anonymous

Nothing would encourage me to drop out of school!! I did cut my hours back this semester so that I’d have more time for work, but education is super important to me.

Anonymous

That would be a bad idea. Why give up studying? You could cut back on your hours, like lilmissE or you could adjust your schedule so you could study better, but don’t drop out.

Anonymous

Ahhh, the age old lure of money, there’s nothing quite like it! Still, I would never advise anyone to drop out of school to model. If financial need is very pressing then maybe a year out would be a compromise.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t drop out to work full-time. I made that mistake in the past, working in a different field, and believe me, it’s NOT a wise long-term decision. Modeling isn’t a life-time career – we will all eventually get “too old” to model. If necessity demanded it, at the most I would cut back to half-time so that I could work more, but that’s it. I would NOT quit!!

Anonymous

I would never consider dropping out to be a webcam model full-time. You can always add a couple of shows on the weekend or do some extra shows when you are on a break. 🙂

Anonymous

My wife and I are both older now and out of college, but if either of us could offer some advice to the college-age models, it would be to put college first and modeling second. Someone above mentioned that modeling is not a life long career and it’s not. Always put your education first!

Anonymous

Use the modeling to generate some income while you go to school, but don’t drop out. As some of the others mentioned modeling is not a lifelong career or anything. You should be able to make enough when you are out of class to keep you afloat. 🙂

Anonymous

I definitely wouldn’t drop out of school just so that you can be on cam more. Like the others have said go to school and cam while you can to generate some income for yourself. Getting an education is important though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.