Working with your girlfriend

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Working with your girlfriend

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/10/2012 02:33 pm. This post has been viewed 341 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I just started working with my girlfriend, (my lover, not female friend), and it’s going really well. We met through the job and I guess having that in common made it easier to start a relationship. It makes work a lot of fun too! 😉

Anonymous

I work alone but think it must be nice to have a good relationship like you have. I can’t imagine being around someone so much of the day but maybe if I met the right person that would change.

Anonymous

That’s so sweet! It must be a lot easier to work with someone you care about rather than with someone new all the time. I tried it a few times but I still prefer to work with my significant other.

Anonymous

DressUpDoll, I don’t think doing this is something that would work for all couples, but as Augustine said, it is easier (and nicer) than working with strangers. We are open to revising our work plans if it caused a problem in our personal life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.