Working with your ex

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Working with your ex

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fanny 04/10/2013 10:12 am. This post has been viewed 6158 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Would you be able to work with your ex and keep things business related? My current girlfriend is thinking about having a threesome with my former girlfriend, since she’s into modelling too and we are all friends. I personally think this is a mistake. Would you be able to work with an ex partner and act professional about it?

Anonymous

I think that’s a bad idea, honestly. You would be having sex with your ex, right? It just seems like that could cause a lot of problems between you and your current partner. Personally, I couldn’t do it. Once a relationship is over, it’s over.

Anonymous

I agree with sassybritches. When a relationship is over, it’s over. No amount of money would convince me to have sex with an ex. There has to be somebody else that you can find to bring into a threesome situation so you’re not dealing with your girlfriend’s ex.

Fanny

Even though it would be a strictly work relationship, I would not want to work with my ex. There are just too many feelings involved. And I would also have to try to convince my current girlfriend that it was just for the money.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.