Working With Women VS Working With Men

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Working With Women VS Working With Men

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/21/2013 07:57 am. This post has been viewed 267 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Ladies, do you find that you make more money when you work with other women or when you work with men? Or, does it work out the same either way?

Anonymous

I think it depends on the situation. In my case I rarely work with another woman, which makes it a sought after event for my fans! I can easily make a lot of money if I advertise the show ahead of time.

Anonymous

I’d like to know the answer to this as well. I’ve always worked solo, so I don’t have any experience in either regard. I know I could probably make more by working with another model, but I would rather avoid the potential drama!

Anonymous

I’ve worked solo, with a female model, and with a male model, and personally, I made more money working with the male model than with the female model. Of course, I only worked with a female once and with a male once, so I’m not quoting long-time averages or anything like that. For the most part, I work alone, so the vast majority of my income comes from solo modeling.

Anonymous

I usually work solo and with the little experience I have, I’d like to hear opinions as well. I find it easier to work alone, but it may be because I got used to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.