Working with friends

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Working with friends

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/21/2013 07:43 am. This post has been viewed 270 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just a friendly tip for those of you who want to try 2ways. Work with people you know and trust and have had tested. Stay safe and selective. Also, beware of working with good friends. It can ruin friendships if you aren’t careful!

Anonymous

That’s good advice. I’ve seen friendships ruined for less but such a personal approach on friends can turn into something bad if you don’t choose carefully.

Anonymous

Exactly Chloe. They can be some of your best partners because of the great chemistry, but if they aren’t prepared for the aftermath of getting intimate…it gets ugly.

Anonymous

This is good advice. I haven’t tried working with anyone else so far but I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Although, a friend seems safer and more appealing than a total stranger!

Anonymous

We actually make it a rule not to involve our friends in our job. They all know what we work but, even if they insist on trying it out, we prefer to explain how we prefer to save our friendship rather than earn some money but lose a good friend. We have few friends as it is…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.