Working while away

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Working while away

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/04/2012 07:28 pm. This post has been viewed 218 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m just wondering if anyone here ever works when they are away from home. Say you go out of town for a while, or on an extended vacation. I figure there’d be some problems with doing it but I’d like to hear positive or negative feedback on this idea if possible.

Anonymous

My husband and I don’t broadcast when we’re away from home, because we really only leave home when we go on vacation, and who wants to work when they’re on vacation?!

Anonymous

Once when I had just started modelling I had to make a sudden trip on family business. I thought about working but figured it would be too difficult to do. Maybe if you are away on business and have a private room to work in it would be better.

Anonymous

I have done broadcasts when I was away from home, but it was because I was going to be gone for an extended period. I had a private hotel room so it wasn’t a big deal.

Anonymous

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a big deal if you have a private hotel room and high-speed internet access, assuming you also have a webcam-equipped laptop to bring with you. If you have everything you need to take your show on the road, I’d say go for it!

Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback. I am pretty sure I could plan to have a private room if I was away for a while, and I could easily pack a few things for work along with my other luggage. It’s looking like this is going to happen and I really didn’t want to be away from my regulars for too long.

Anonymous

I’ve never broadcast away from home, but that’s only because I haven’t taken an extended vacation since I started modeling online. Currently, I couldn’t do it, because I have a desktop rather than a laptop, but if it were the other way around, I’d definitely take my laptop on the road with me and broadcast from the hotel room. The vacation would pay for itself!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.