Working Under The Influence

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Working Under The Influence

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/26/2012 10:58 pm. This post has been viewed 681 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you ever broadcast a show under the influence, or do you always broadcast sober? I always broadcast sober and save the drinking for later, because I don’t want to say or do anything on camera that I would regret later.

Anonymous

Sometimes I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner and put on a show afterwards, but I never drink WHILE I’m performing. Like you, I don’t want anything to affect my judgement.

Anonymous

I have had a few drinks while performing on cam before and it has never been a big deal. I am not getting drunk though maybe just two or three beers or a glass of wine at the most.

Anonymous

I don’t drink on camera on a regular basis, but occasionally I will. I’m a pretty big guy though, so it takes a lot to put me down. I drank more when I first started modeling on camera, because it made me so nervous at first.

Anonymous

I’ve performed “under the influence” before, but it wasn’t like I was drunk. I always eat dinner before my show and I like to drink wine with dinner, so most weeknights when I put on a show, I’ve already had a couple glasses of wine.

Anonymous

I think as long as you’re reasonable and responsible about it, there’s no issue with working with a drink or two in you…in fact sometimes I feel it loosens me up. It shouldn’t be an all the time thing, though. It is work, after all.

Anonymous

We have had drinks before both before we went on cam and occasionally while we are on cam. Usually, someone will ask what we are drinking and it is kind of an ice breaker to get a conversation started.

Anonymous

As long as you know your limit, I don’t see an issue with it. Americans make alcohol out to be a bigger issue than it should be. Yes, you shouldn’t binge drink and yes, you shouldn’t drink and drive, but otherwise, it’s not that much different from Coca-Cola or coffee. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.