Work as therapy

Home Forums Transgender Webcam Models Forum Work as therapy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/18/2013 09:30 am. This post has been viewed 169 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is my first post here, and I’m hoping to find some people to chat with. Maybe I’m the only transgender webcam model here? Anyhow, I hope some folk are up for sharing experiences and tips, whatever line of work they are in. I started doing this work when I was waiting for surgery. It has really helped me financially of course, but also mentally. Finally I get rewarded for being who I am.

Anonymous

Good for you! There are few people out there who keep their chin up and be happy with who they are. I’m glad to see things worked out well for you, Stanton!

Anonymous

Thanks Catherine. I guess you are also a model, do you have a speciality area you work in? Even though this helps me feel like I am validating who I am it’s not always easy. Sometimes I have to just not think about what motivates my clients.

Anonymous

Love who you are, Stanton! There is a huge transgender/transsexual community both within modeling and among clients. There is absolutely desire for you and your beautiful self! No matter how you identify (now or after your surgery), there will always be clients who want to see you.

Anonymous

This is indeed a line of work that can be very rewarding. If clients pay you, it means they really like you for who you are. Why would you feel otherwise though? We live in a new era now, you should feel comfortable with who you are and not care about what others might think.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.