Wigs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/29/2013 09:17 am. This post has been viewed 237 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey ladies! Occasionally, I like to wear a wig as part of a costume, and there is absolutely no where around here to get a decent one. Do any of you ladies know of a website where I might be able to get some?

Anonymous

Wigs are a great idea! It’s funny that you should mention this because I’ve actually been considering a change in hairstyle. I could just buy a wig, instead! Then I wouldn’t have to “take the plunge” and risk a bad haircut. As for websites, I don’t know of any, but I’ll look into it and get back to you here if I find something. 🙂

Anonymous

Have you ever heard of wigs.com? They have free shipping and a 110% price-match guarantee if you find the same wig elsewhere for less. I haven’t bought any wigs from them yet but I’ve been exploring the website and their wigs look real.

Anonymous

Luv2strip – Thanks for the link. I’ve been thinking about buying some wigs to wear when I broadcast just as a quick and easy way to change up my appearance. I’ve always been “trigger shy” about dying my hair!

Anonymous

I love wearing wigs! I have an entire collection already and I wear them regularly. My favorite ones are pink, green and orange. It may seem strange, but they really add a splash of color to my shows and the clients seem to like them a lot 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.