Whipped Cream, Chocolate Syrup, etc.

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Whipped Cream, Chocolate Syrup, etc.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  T_trick94 08/20/2013 05:18 pm. This post has been viewed 318 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do any of you use whipped cream, chocolate syrup, or the like during webcam shows? I saw another model’s pics and she was teasing the viewer by covering her nipples with whipped cream. It gave me the idea to maybe incorporate something similar into my shows, especially if/when I can get a partner working with me.

Anonymous

I’ve never used chocolate syrup but I have use whipped cream. I don’t mind eating whipped cream but I’ve never cared for the taste of straight-up chocolate syrup; it’s a little too chocolate-y for my taste!

Anonymous

I’ve used whipped cream, chocolate and strawberry syrups, and caramel before, all as part of a “foodie” webcam special I did. Don’t ask me what’s so sexy about it, because I wasn’t turned on at all, but it got the guys into private and that’s all that matters!

Anonymous

I use whipped cream on occasion, but that’s the only food item I play with. The others are too sticky and messy to cleanup. Once you lick the whipped cream off, you can’t even tell it was there to begin with!

Anonymous

I haven’t ever used whipped cream or chocolate syrup during any of my shows. I like the idea of a whipped cream bikini though, especially as a way of teasing customers into private chat!

Anonymous

I have, but it is so messy, I prefer not to. If a client absolutely wants it, I do keep whipped cream, chocolate syrup, etc, handy, but then I also have a bunch of towels underneath me.

Mistress.ST

Something as messy deserves paid blocked sessions. Yes, you need extra towels but, for a nice paid block session, it can be very worth your while.

Kamelia

I’ve always been more concerned about the clean-up afterward, but if the pay is really great, it is worth a try. I could spend a little extra time cleaning if it were worth my while.

Anonymous

@triplexdebbie wrote:

I haven’t ever used whipped cream or chocolate syrup during any of my shows. I like the idea of a whipped cream bikini though, especially as a way of teasing customers into private chat!

This is actually a really good idea, and I bet it would pull some customers into private pretty quickly. I have used it personally but never on a webcam show.

T_trick94

I never have but be careful with sugar and your vag. if you have syrup/whipped cream on your fingers, or in your mouth and you put your toy in your mouth you can give yourself a yeast infection. and everybody knows that shit suckssss.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.