When you’re having a cold

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling When you’re having a cold

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/19/2013 02:57 pm. This post has been viewed 313 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of the things I find very important is taking care of my health. A simple cold can ruin a good show, no one wants to see a running nose. What do you do in such a situation?

Anonymous

That’s a good point Abby, so far I haven’t had an illness interfere with work but I can imagine. I’d give yourself a day or two to recover before you get back on your schedule.

Anonymous

This happened to me once and it’s not pretty. I felt like I had to cancel my shows that day but instead I drank a lot of tea and ate lemons like they were apples. In the end I felt better and, as they say, the show must go on 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve actually been sick since last Tuesday with some kind of upper/lower respiratory infection, and what I decided to do was cancel the shows I had scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, since I kept a fever all 3 days. On Friday, the fever broke and didn’t return, so I “went back to work” on Saturday evening. I drank hot apple cider before my first show to help alleviate the hoarseness in my voice and took some medicine to dry up my sinuses. I’m still not 100% but just like someone else pointed out, the show must go on!

Anonymous

I have never cancelled a show before, I usually drink a hot cup of tea and take a hot bubble bath and I feel better afterwards. I find it easy to stay away from colds, I work at home so, during winter,I try to go outside as little as possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.