When Clients Want To Compare Models

Home Forums Cam Models Chat When Clients Want To Compare Models

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 03/04/2013 08:07 pm. This post has been viewed 121 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you ever have clients that want to compare you to other models they have seen/talked to? I have a couple of them that really get on my nerves with that. It’s like they think they can manipulate me into doing things I wouldn’t otherwise do, simply because other webcam models will.

Anonymous

A lot of clients tried that with me when I first started modeling, but they all learned quickly that peer pressure doesn’t work on me! Either I’ll do it or I won’t, and nothing that others say or do can change that!

Delilah

It’s very annoying when they do that, but you just have to stand your ground. If they really start pushing the issue, I tell them to go back to the other model if that’s what they want and they usually shut up.

Anonymous

I’ve had clients try that crap with me too, but I don’t care what other models will do (assuming client is actually telling the truth and not just full of it). Like Delilah said, I’ll tell them to go back to the other model if that’s what they really want to see.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.