What’s the most important item a webcam model needs?

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment What’s the most important item a webcam model needs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/30/2013 09:34 am. This post has been viewed 298 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Besides the obvious one, a good webcam, what is the most important item a webcam model needs to be successful? Is it special clothing? Toys?

Anonymous

Well, I would say a good, high-speed, reliable internet connection is next after a good webcam, but after that, I would say it’s the attitude. Men have such varied taste that it’s not really important to have one particular “look” – blonde isn’t necessarily better than brunette, tall isn’t necessarily better than short, etc., – but if you don’t have the right attitude for this job, you’re not going to make it!

Anonymous

I agree with michaelsdirtydiana. You definitely have to have the right attitude and the right mind-set for this job. You have to be open-minded and very liberal about sex. If you blush easily, this is DEFINITELY not the job for you!

Anonymous

After the webcam, I would also say reliable high speed internet service. You aren’t going to have many happy return clinets if your broadcast speed is too slow or constantly cuts out. Other than that I would say variety. You need different looks, toys, outfits etc. to keep things fresh and draw in more clients.

Anonymous

A great internet connection and a very open mind would be the most important things that I would say as well. Toys and great outfits can go a long way but those don’t matter if no one can see your show!

Anonymous

I think that outfits make a great show. Toys too, but even without them, you can still improvise. A good internet connection is a must, you can’t afford to have your clients tell you the webcam image froze and they can’t see you anymore!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.