What time of day are you on?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum What time of day are you on?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/05/2013 07:43 pm. This post has been viewed 277 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What time of day do you perform your shows or find that you make the most money? I usually do the best with late night shows, but sometimes you can do well on Sunday afternoons too.

Anonymous

I do most of my shows after 9pm most of the time and then try and broadcast for three or four hours at a time. I have also had some good luck on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. 🙂

Anonymous

On weekends, but not necessarily at night or in the afternoon. My girlfriend and I perform for people all over the world so, it has to be nighttime somewhere. 🙂

Anonymous

I prefer to broadcast later in the evenings, usually around 8 or 9 pm “my time”. I’m sure I could find clients earlier or later than that, but that’s the time that works best for me. I usually stop around midnight, so I put in 3-4 hours per night.

Anonymous

Here lately, I’ve had some major issues with insomnia, so my schedule has been all over the place for the past few days. I’ve done some 3 -5 am shows for the past few nights and had just as many clients as my pre-midnight shows.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.