What music to play?

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models What music to play?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doll Baby 05/04/2013 10:52 pm. This post has been viewed 282 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I was wondering as to what music do webcam models usually play while they perform. Do you use your own music or do you accept special requests from clients ?

Anonymous

There is no music in my cam shows and uless it is a stereo turned on really low for background noise. Clients are paying to talk and interact with you. I have never had a customer request a specific song or anything like that.

Anonymous

I also play music I can barely hear myself but it helps me concentrate better so I play it anyway. It’s actually good for business, it creates a nice ambiance.

Anonymous

I usually put some sensual music, slow tunes, but they’re like background music, you can barely hear it. I have also had clients who had their own music playing. I specifically remember a client listening to some hard rock music, not sexy at all!

Doll Baby

I play jazz music. I don’t want to take too much attention away from my performance. If the music is too good, they might enjoy it more than they do me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.