What Led You To Webcam Modeling?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat What Led You To Webcam Modeling?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/16/2012 01:03 am. This post has been viewed 301 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What initially led you to webcam modeling? Were you a stripper first, or otherwise involved in the adult industry? Personally, I had no experience in any facet of the adult industry before I started webcam modeling, but a friend of mine started and after she’d been modeling for about 6 months, she showed me the ropes and got me started.

Anonymous

I was actually a scantily-clad waitress for a while and one of my regular customers came in talking about how I looked a lot like a webcam girl he liked to chat with. I think he was actually fishing for information to see if I was the same girl, but that’s what initially gave me the idea to look into it. =)

Anonymous

I didn’t have any experience when I first started modeling on camera, but I’ve always been curious about and interested in working in the adult industry. I used to think that I wanted to be stripper at a live strip club, and that’s actually what I was researching when I came across webcam modeling. Of course, I don’t really have any interest in working in a live strip club now, because the environment and working conditions are completely different from webcam modeling.

Anonymous

I was actually a stripper first, and I got tired of the almost abusive atmosphere that I was working in. (I swear, some of those men just have NO respect for women at all!) I was moaning and groaning about it with another stripper that worked at the same club and she suggested webcam modeling, since it’s basically the same thing but the clients can’t get their hands on you!

Anonymous

I did not have any “adult” experience before I became a webcam model, but I have always had a playful nature and I really enjoy sex. Becoming a webcam model just seemed to be a natural fit for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.