What kind of webcam do you recommend?

Home Forums Cam Model Equipment What kind of webcam do you recommend?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/20/2012 05:00 pm. This post has been viewed 282 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have seen on some other sites that the webcam on your computer will not be sufficient for this kind of work, and that totally makes sense to me. I had purchased a Microsoft Lifecam and it worked twice and now it does nothing at all. What kind of webcam do you use?

Anonymous

I recommend you go to special stores that sell computer related stuff and buy whatever they recommend you. Usually the people working there know their merchandise so asking them for advice on the products they have is no going to be a problem.

Anonymous

I would recommend an HD webcam and of course, a fast internet connection. You can’t afford to have the internet drop down on you while you put on a show, it’s unprofessional.

Anonymous

Any high-end webcam made by a reputable manufacturer will do, but if you don’t know where to start, read some reviews on CNET or Consumer Reports. Both websites have reviewed webcams in the past and list the pros and cons, along with the price, of every cam they’ve reviewed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.