What kind of role-playing do you recommend?

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum What kind of role-playing do you recommend?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/28/2013 08:12 pm. This post has been viewed 201 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I think role play is very important on cam, especially for couples. What do you usually pretend to be? What would you say works and would recommend for a couple performing on cam?

Anonymous

We work the S&M bit a lot and that seems to excite our clients, especially when my husband is the one who has to “submit”. 😉 We also work the naughty-school-girl-with-principal bit, the boss-with-secretary angle, and the cop-and-criminal bit.

Anonymous

I’ll tell you another one in addition to the ones that luv2b mentioned is the maid role play, where you dress up in some version of the French maid’s outfit and act out a bit with your partner, who is pretending to be your boss. 😉 The cheating spouse is another bit of popular role playing fantasy, where one of you pretends to be married and cheating on your spouse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.