What Are Your Limits?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat What Are Your Limits?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/25/2013 07:57 pm. This post has been viewed 205 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What are your limits in terms of what you will and will not do for clients? Personally, I’m fairly open-minded when it comes to sex, so as long as it’s legal, I don’t mind doing it on camera. However, I know everyone isn’t as liberal as I am, so where do you draw the line?

Anonymous

I’m pretty much like you; as long as it’s legal, I’ll do it. However, there are some role play scenarios that I won’t take part in, like if/when the client wants me to pretend I’m under 18. Even though the pretending isn’t illegal, it’s still too unsettling for me.

Anonymous

What requests are illegal? I have toys and outfits that are all OK to use, I talk like I normally do, I never say anything I shouldn’t and, until now, I haven’t found anything wrong with my clients requests.

Anonymous

Well, laws very from state to state and from country to country, so what’s illegal for me might not be what’s illegal for you or the OP, Werewolf. However, in my state here in the US, bestiality and incest are both illegal, along with an adult having sex with a minor when the age gap exceeds more than like, two or four years or something.

Anonymous

Aside from refusing illegal requests – which I’ve only gotten once, by the way – I won’t indulge clients in their anal sex fantasies. I know I could probably make more money by keeping clients in private chat longer if I DID do anal sex scenes, but it’s just not something I’m willing to do. I’d rather make less money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.