Video teaser

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Video teaser

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/21/2012 01:25 pm. This post has been viewed 282 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I know many models make a short video clip of themselves to entice potential clients, and I’d like to gather some ideas on how you work that. Personally I hate those that are on a short loop, they look so fake.

Anonymous

How about if you made a brief introduction video? You could introduce yourself, tell the clients how old you are and what some of your interests are, then end by saying how you’d like to meet them soon.

Anonymous

This is something I had never considered doing before, but I think it is a great idea. I think I would put mine on the side of the webpage so a potential client could play it if they wanted too. I certainly wouldn’t leave it on a loop though because that would be annoying.

Anonymous

I think the idea of a video on a personal homepage would be good because sound would be an option. The type I have seen are pop ups from agency pages, and they look so badly made I can’t see how they offer any advantage to the model.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.