Variety or consistency with your looks?

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Variety or consistency with your looks?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/31/2013 09:37 am. This post has been viewed 244 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi ladies, I have a question. I’ve heard a lot of advice about switching up your hair, makeup, outfits, etc. to keep things interesting. But some of my most loyal clients don’t like when I do this! They’ve come to know me a certain way and like it that way. Of course every customer is different, but in general what has worked best for you?

Anonymous

It’s all about what the client wants. I have different “characters” I play at their request. If your customer wants you to look the same every time, do it!

Anonymous

I personally like variety, but if I get requests for one specific persona then that is who I will be for that particular client. I like to change things up because it is more fun for me that way.

Anonymous

My (little bit of) experience is the same as Yo’s…it really depends on the specific client. One of mine is into fetish stuff so…yeah I’ll spare you the details but he likes specific role-play :0)

Anonymous

It’s fun for me too, changing outfits and my hair do but it’s not about what I want but about what my customers want. In the end, they are sort of “the boss” in this job.

Anonymous

I have found that variety tends to work better than consistency. Clients seem to dislike seeing me in the same outfit more than a couple of times, unless it’s a “favorite” that they request. As for hair, I tend to stay fairly consistent with hair color and cut and so far, no complaints. 😉

Anonymous

It really depends on my clients, some get bored after seeing me in one outfit for more than 2-3 times, others want consistency and are stubborn about it. The idea is to find out what the client wants so you’ll be prepared for the next show.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.