Valentine’s Day Sales

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Valentine’s Day Sales

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/19/2013 08:49 pm. This post has been viewed 274 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am in need of some new lingerie. I’m thinking that lingerie will be going on sale soon for Valentine’s Day, so I wanted to start a thread here where we could all compile a list of the best sales. If you know of any, please list them here!

Anonymous

It looks like Yandy has a lot of their lingerie on sale right now for 60-65% off. I think they also offer free shipping on orders above a certain purchase amount. I plan to stock up!!

Anonymous

I bought some lingerie last week, it was on sale for Valentine’s, like you said. It’s a good thing I bought it too, I performed 3 shows yesterday and something new for Valentine’s for my regular clients is a must 😛

Anonymous

I’ll have to look around for some sales. I totally didn’t even think about sales because of Valentine’s Day! Even though I have more lingerie than I know what to do with, I still love getting new pieces to add to my collection. 😀

Anonymous

At this point after Valentine’s Day, it might be possible to find some Valentine’s themed stuff on clearance. I haven’t been shopping lately, but I plan on making a trip to the mall this weekend, so if I have any luck at the big chain stores, I’ll be sure and let everyone know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.