Use the social media websites!

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Use the social media websites!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/03/2013 12:17 pm. This post has been viewed 262 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In order to get more clients, expand your horizons on more than just the website you work on. Use Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and whatever you think is necessary to promote yourself. Once you get a few fans, start showing them you care (for example, send out a tweet to let them know you’re doing a show later). Social media helps us models a lot!

Crazy

True – the more you promote yourself, the more clients you will attract. But be sure to create separate Facebook (or other social media) profiles that do not contain any of your real personal information!

Delilah

I’m not into Twitter, but I really need to change that soon. I know it could be beneficial; I just tend to avoid the computer when I’m not working.

Anonymous

It took me a while before I signed up for Twitter, but now I use it all the time. You can post quick statuses, and add links to pictures and sites. It is a great marketing tool!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.