Unsocial hours

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Unsocial hours

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/06/2013 08:46 am. This post has been viewed 311 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I know that we can pick our own working hours, and I like that freedom, but in my experience it’s better to work when people want you around. That may mean working split shifts or unsocial hours.

Anonymous

In my experience, it’s pretty much been “the later, the better”. I see the largest volume of clients at night, from about 10 pm on into the wee hours of the morning. That works fine for me though, because I’m a natural night-owl anyways!

Anonymous

I agree with sexxxilicious; this definitely isn’t a 9-5 type job, as most of my clients are “nine-to-fivers”, so I have to make my money when they’re at home enjoying their down-time. But that’s okay, because the money is good and I’ll make more in four hours at home on the computer than I would have made in eight sitting at a desk away from home.

Anonymous

I know a lot of models work late hours, but if you are willing to put some time into planning around geography different time zones can give you some flexibility.

Anonymous

That’s a really good point, Anaconda! It makes me think of that country song, “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.” Just because it’s 2 pm at your house doesn’t mean it’s 2 pm halfway across the world, right?!

Anonymous

I sleep at night because it’s important. I tried to perform a show with my wife at 2 a.m. once and, even if the money was good, we felt awful the next day. We decided to put our last show at 10 p.m. and made that a rule. Performing late is not for everyone, our health is important too.

Anonymous

At night and on the weekends are the best times to work. You have to wonder why guys would want to spend their weekends watching webcam girls than sports, but they do. Unfortunately, we would also like to have that time to get out and have fun, so it sucks working every weekend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.