Typical requests?

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Typical requests?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/10/2013 07:22 am. This post has been viewed 7827 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Are there any requests you are always asked to perform? In my case, clients really like to see my partner and I kiss, this is one request I know for sure I’ll get 😉 What about you?

Anonymous

When I do a show with another girl we always get requests for kissing, disrobing each other, and of course performing fellatio on each other.

Anonymous

When I do shows with a girlfriend of mine, we’re always asked to kiss, fondle each others’ breasts, and perform oral sex on one another. A lot of clients also like to see simulated sex with a strap-on dildo.

Anonymous

I see the same requests as what others here have stated, whether I’m performing with another female or with a man. They want to see kissing, fondling, oral sex, vaginal sex, playing with toys, etc.

Crazy

Whenever I perform with a lesbian, men really don’t seem to care what we do. They just enjoy watching. Females ask us to show more close-ups.

Anonymous

I have one client that loves to see me pee. There were a few times when I just couldn’t. I could have prepared myself beforehand, but I never know when he is going to call. I would hate to drink a lot, then have to hold it for hours in the hopes that he calls in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.