Trying to get some sleep!

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Trying to get some sleep!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Crazy 04/10/2013 09:17 am. This post has been viewed 341 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Delilah

I find working at night to be the most lucrative, but I also find getting any real sleep during the day to be difficult. It seems like as soon as I am ready for some shut eye, the neighbors are waking up to work on vehicles, cut grass/snow blow, what have you. I never noticed the insane amount of daytime noise around here until I started working at night.

Anonymous

I know what you mean. It’s not so much of an issue around here right now, but when the weather warms up, we have neighbors on both sides that like to cut their grass at least twice a week!

Anonymous

I guess I am lucky in that regard, as I don’t have an issue sleeping during the day. Our neighbors are pretty quiet year round and with blackout curtains hanging on the windows, it’s almost as dark during the day as it is at night.

Anonymous

My issue is with the phone; I can’t turn it off because of kids, yet most of the time when it rings, it’s stupid crap that could either be discussed through email or text message. Most of my friends and family have taken the hint by now and stopped calling during the day, but I still get at least one phone call a day waking me up.

Veda6

That?s seriously a excellent put up ! Added to my favourite phorums checklist.. I?ve been reading your web site last couple of weeks and get pleasure from each bit. Thanks.

Crazy

I don’t worry about being up nights. Since I am home during the day, I can pretty much take naps, as needed. I don’t want to lose out on the money I make at night.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.