Toys

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Toys

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/01/2012 05:46 pm. This post has been viewed 75 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m getting tired of using the same toys over and over again, so it’s time to hit up the local Starship and buy some more!

How often do you buy new toys, props, novelties, etc.?

Anonymous

I’ll admit to having a bit of a weakness for playthings, and I like shopping for things every couple of weeks. I mix it up by ordering online once a week and going to a store every month or so.

Anonymous

I think it’s important to rotate props, costumes and toys so I have a lot already. Shopping for new items is limited to a splurge every few months. I love browsing through catalogues and websites before hitting the store.

Anonymous

Ya’ll are making me want to go hit the shop! I like toys but I’m not super into them. I have a trusty collection of all the essentials but nothing too extensive, I probably have 10 or 12 in all, and I haven’t gotten anything new in quite a while. I’ve never gotten any complaints about using the same ‘ol stuff either, though. I only have a handful of clients who are into it.

Anonymous

I don’t buy new toys on a frequent basis, but like you, giterdone, I’m about ready for a few new ones. I don’t usually buy from Starship, though, as we don’t have any of those nearby. I prefer to shop online, because it’s more convenient.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.