Too Feminine

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Too Feminine

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/12/2013 08:32 am. This post has been viewed 302 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of my best buds got on my nerves today, telling me that I’ve become “too feminine” lately. He said this because I told him I’d gone to the nail salon with my wife and bought pedicures for me and her both. I don’t get what the big deal is about guys getting pedicures. It’s not like they paint my toenails! I’m basically just paying someone to clip my toenails.

Anonymous

Well, you know they say that opinions are like those much less appealing things that everyone has on their backside… I wouldn’t let it bother me, if I were you. Some guys are just… threatened, I guess… by men that aren’t 100% macho 100% of the time.

Anonymous

Ha ha hunglikeahorse, I know which saying you’re referring to! 😉 Billy, I don’t think that manicures and pedicures are “too feminine” for men. While I don’t know that I would agree with a man having his fingernails painted pink, for example, everything else about manicures and pedicures just relates to hygiene, maintenance, and relaxation. What guy wouldn’t want that?

Anonymous

I don’t think it’s a big deal for a guy to go to the nail salon, either, but most guys still won’t do it. I say do whatever makes you happy and don’t worry about what everyone else thinks. 😉

Anonymous

I think that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to look good and that doesn’t make a man feminine.

Anonymous

Some people are just really narrow-minded. I’m a guy and I like to have my feet pampered from time to time, too. To be completely honest, I even let them paint my toenails. 😉

Anonymous

I see guys at the nail saloon I go to all the time. They are regulars and they enjoy a little pampering once in a while. If you go to the nail saloon, you’re too feminine, if you don’t have perfect nails, you’re not paying attention to your looks. Don’t let other’s opinions bother you, you go trim your nails by professionals and don’t worry about anyone who says it’s ‘too feminine’.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.