Tips for an MFF first-timer

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Tips for an MFF first-timer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/13/2012 09:28 pm. This post has been viewed 286 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have long had a personal fantasy about MFF play, which I’m considering fulfilling in a cam setting. My boyfriend is interested in working with me and the thought of seeing him with another girl is extremely exciting to me, but I still have a lingering fear that afterward I’ll feel weird/tense/jealous, etc. Any tips from the vets out there?

Anonymous

I’ve done this before and I really don’t think there’s any way to know for sure how you’ll feel until you’ve done it. However, if you’re insecure about yourself – especially in comparison with the other female – or if you’re insecure about your relationship with your boyfriend, it might not be a good idea.

Anonymous

I agree with pinkthong85; you should definitely be secure with yourself and in your relationship before you bring a third-party into the bedroom. Now, with that said, I think it can be a great thing and bring you and your partner closer together. As for tips, I might try it off camera the first time, just until you know how you feel about it.

Anonymous

To the OP – Your boyfriend is going to love you for this! Almost every guy out there has fantasized about a threesome with two women but most never get to see it through. (I’m actually one of the few guys out there that doesn’t care anything about it.) If I could offer you any advice, I would say not to over-analyze the things that go down in the bedroom. Don’t spend time trying to decide if he spent more time with her than with you, etc. When you start down that path, that’s where the jealousy and such come into play. At least, that’s my two-cents’ worth. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.