The Webcam Modeling Association

Home Forums Cam Models Chat The Webcam Modeling Association

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/22/2012 07:20 pm. This post has been viewed 297 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have any of you heard of the Webcam Modeling Association? If so, did you decide to join it? I just came across the website for it today but I’m not sure if it’s legitimate or not. It doesn’t look like a traditional membership association, but more like a starting point to hook potential models up with different modeling sites.

Anonymous

Wow I love the photographs on their front page! It does look more like a site to get connected to jobs, perhaps a good place to start for new models though as I am guessing the agencies have been vetted in some way.

Anonymous

If there was a legitimate organization that models and agencies could both join that would be great. I have a feeling that this site is just another place trying to act as the middle man between the two. I’d love to be wrong but for now I’d say be wary that it’s anything different.

Anonymous

I wasn’t familiar with this association, so I Google’d them and checked out their website really quick. I’m kind of wary about it too, to be honest, because it seems to be a bit too flashy for a non-profit association. However, they do claim to have connections with some legitimate, big name adult companies, so who knows?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.