The stress can get you

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling The stress can get you

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mistress. This post has been viewed 62 timesST 04/01/2014 01:18 pm. This post has been viewed 62 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I just heard that a former workmate and a once close friend has passed. Sadly we lost touch a while back, but I thought of her often and with affection. She had become increasingly dependent on alcohol to get through the work day, and in the end it caught up with her. I will remember her as the vibrant and giving person she once was.

Anonymous

Sorry to hear about your friend Pimms. I’ve lost a few people in similar circumstances, and it never gets any easier. I guess this job just isn’t the right lifestyle choice for some people.

Anonymous

Wow I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I have to admit I don’t find the work stressful, so I’m curious to know what about modeling/camming got to her? We all have to look out and take care of ourselves no matter the occupation…I hope you’re dealing alright Pimms and that your friend is happy and peaceful now.

Anonymous

Condolences to you and all who knew your friend Pimms. I have met several models who needed booze to boost their confidence sometimes, sadly it can become an unbreakable cycle for some.

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words and thought everyone. It is indeed a sad fact of life that some people are just less able to cope with stress. She had had issues with body image in the past and I’m pretty sure some kind of eating disorder too. I’m doing okay now, feeling grateful for what and who I have in my life.

Anonymous

Oh Pimms, I’m so sorry to hear this. I’m sending you a virtual hug right now!
    The job can indeed be stressful but I personally try to keep calm and when I have some free time, I read a book, go shopping, visit my family and friends so that I won’t be tempted to endanger myself because it’s not worth it.

Anonymous

Pimms, I’m sorry to hear of your loss and hope you will accept my condolences. I lost a parent to alcoholism a few years back, so I can sympathize with what you must have been going through when this happened. I hope you are doing better now and coming to terms with your friend’s passing.

Kamelia

There is stress with every job. I can never understand when people think that a job that you don’t work with your muscles (physical labor) is not hard or stressful.

I agree 100…sure there are some ways you can make some quick money online…but for a lasting income It takes time and perseverance…

just like in life…there are no short cuts in Internet Marketing…

Mistress.ST

What is the ‘error’ you are referring to?
    Mistress.ST

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.