That time of the month…

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum That time of the month…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/29/2013 09:14 am. This post has been viewed 193 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This may be a really odd question but uh…do you still work during your cycle? I always feel a little “off” and unsexy during that time, not to mention diaper-like padding and dangling strings….is there a way to cover it up and tough it out?

Anonymous

I am so glad that someone asked this because it’s been on my mind since I started. I guess I’m lucky that my periods are very light and short, so I’ve just taken a couple of days off when I need to. If that changes I don’t know what I would do.

Anonymous

Fortunately, I don’t have this problem, because I wear an IUD that eliminates menstrual bleeding. I don’t know how I would handle it if I still had a period. I guess I might work more during the other 3 weeks of the month and take those few days off, or maybe I would have a “teaser week” where my undies didn’t come off during those shows where I had my period.

Anonymous

My periods are very heavy and I just generally feel really bad so I just work the other three weeks out of the month. I do know some girls that work around it and tough it out though.

Anonymous

Yeah it’s totally up to you and your body, everyone woman is different. If you’re feeling off, give yourself some time off. If you’re really needing the money or feeling up to it, check out the Diva Cup. No one will ever know.

Anonymous

I usually just don’t schedule any shows until later in the week so that I don’t have to worry about it either way. I usually don’t feel very well, and I would hate for customers to see me when I wasn’t at my best.

Anonymous

I have to say, being on the pill saves me from a lot of trouble. I know exactly when my period comes and I just take the days off. I try to enjoy them as much as I can, even if I don’t feel that great. Those 3 days are my short monthly vacation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.