Thanksgiving & Christmas

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Thanksgiving & Christmas

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/17/2012 02:12 am. This post has been viewed 223 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do we have any models here planning to work on either Thanksgiving or Christmas? My husband and I won’t be, because we’ll be going out of town to visit family on both holidays, but I’m sure there will still be some single guys out there, looking for a show!

Anonymous

I haven’t decided yet, honestly. I’m a bachelor, so I won’t be having a big to-do at Thanksgiving or Christmas here at my house, but I know family members will be. I definitely want to spend some time with them on both holidays, but I doubt the festivities will go late into the night, when I usually work.

Anonymous

I doubt I’ll work on either holiday, but I do plan to work on New Year’s. Somehow I just think there will be a lot of clients online that night, looking for a show while they party!

Anonymous

I take almost all of the major holidays off – that’s one of the perks (in my opinion) of being a webcam model. 🙂 So no, I won’t be working on either Thanksgiving or Christmas. I’ll be stuffing my face at the table, ha ha!! 😉

Anonymous

I can’t wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I’m already planning the Thanksgiving dinner and thinking about gifts to buy for Christmas. I don’t plan on working those two days, nor do I plan to work on Black Friday or Christmas Eve.

Anonymous

I don’t work on the major holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas included. On Thanksgiving, I’ll spend most of the morning cooking before heading out to eat with family, and Christmas will be taken up with opening gifts in the morning, socializing with family in the afternoon, and then a big family dinner later in the evening.

Anonymous

I can’t believe Thanksgiving is next week, and then Christmas will only be a month after that!! I won’t be working on either of those two days, but I won’t be taking any extended breaks, either. I plan on taking Thanksgiving off but working the day before and the day after, and for Christmas, I plan on taking Christmas Eve and Christmas day off, but that’s it.

Anonymous

I am not planning to work on either of those holidays, and I usually don’t work holidays. For the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas I don’t work very much at all because of other obligations.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.