Taxes? How do I hide this from my parents?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Taxes? How do I hide this from my parents?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wmf 05/17/2016 03:11 am. This post has been viewed 420 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

randy0120

Hi!, My girlfriend and I are looking into becoming cam models this fall when we get back to school. This past week we have been doing lots of research together and found out about taxes. (we didn’t even think about having to pay taxes on our earnings.) I was going to be the one to make the account and get taxed and just share the money 50/50 with my girlfriend. However looking into it further and thinking more I realized I may have a problem. I am currently 19 and living with my parents (when not at school) and my father does my taxes for me every year. I have a summer job and sometimes get some hours over winter break. My father has always done my taxes for me and keeps everything straight. I learned that being a cam model I would need to fill out a 1099 form saying that I am self employed. I go to school in a different state than I am from and I was wondering how I can go about doing my taxes properly as well as hiding everything from my parents. I am trying to find an accountant in the local area who can help me but any information or ideas anybody on here can give me will be a good start. Thanks for your help! 😀

wmf

Finding another accountant to do your taxes is what you need to do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.