Tanning

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Tanning

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/30/2012 01:07 am. This post has been viewed 315 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As a webcam model, do you prefer to maintain a tan (assuming you’re naturally fair-skinned) or do you prefer to model with your natural skin tone? Personally, I feel MUCH sexier with a bit of a tan, but that’s just me. 🙂 In fact, I’m thinking about buying my own tanning bed. Does anyone here already have one? While we’re talking about tanning, does anyone here like the airbrush tanning?

Anonymous

I love to lay in the tanning bed, but I’m also paranoid about skin cancer and premature aging, so I tend to model “sans tan”, with just a bit of make-up on. I’ve tried the airbrush tanning, but it always looked too orange and it stained my bra and panties, so I avoid that, too.

Anonymous

I know it’s bad for your skin, but I definitely prefer to model with a tan! I just feel sexier and more confident with a tan than without one. I don’t have my own tanning bed though, so I just maintain a membership with a local tanning salon.

Anonymous

I totally understand feeling sexier with a tan, I consider myself very lucky to have a caramel complexion 🙂 That said, proud is right…tanning beds are no bueno. Huge risk for melanoma and other ailments. My fave method of getting a tan is the good ‘ole natural sun….when it’s out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.