Talk time

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MyriamZ 05/17/2013 09:56 pm. This post has been viewed 169 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have noticed lately that I get a lot of people wanting to talk about my work, surgery, experiences camming and things like that. Am I wrong to feel like they should be paying for this in a private chat rather than taking my time for nothing?

Anonymous

Hi Stanton. I think you are absolutely right to expect to be paid for any conversation that is really only relevant to one person in open chat. Have you tried suggesting these people pay for private time?

Z7.Trish

Many thanks for developing the effort to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and like studying a great deal more on this subject. If feasible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating webcammodelsforum.com having a great deal much more info? It is very beneficial for me. good luck

Anonymous

Thought I’d come back and update anyone who read this topic. I decided to get tough (in a nice way) and simply told people that I’d be more than happy to answer their questions in a one on one session. I threw in something about how I wanted to give them all my attention! So far I’ve had three chatters and one converted to a long private session.

Anonymous

I don’t think there is anything even remotely wrong with taking those kinds of conversations private. Why should you be expected to go that in depth about your life and experiences without getting something in return for your time?

Anonymous

Time is everything in this business, you did good, Stanton! Now you have your shows and something extra on the side, with little effort. What are people most interested in?

Anonymous

They say talk is cheap, but not in the modelling business! Everything you do on cam is worth money, instead of talking for free you could perform a show for some big bucks, explain this to whoever thinks you’re being unreasonable.

Anonymous

I am glad that things worked out for you Stanton, and I absolutely agree that you should be getting paid for your time if people want to get that personal. 🙂

MyriamZ

james lafferty is so fuckin sexcii man i?d fuck him or chad anyday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.