Sybian Sex Toy

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Sybian Sex Toy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/19/2013 08:47 pm. This post has been viewed 573 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve had quite a few clients come into private chat over the last couple weeks asking to watch me use a Sybian. I don’t know what all the fuss is about this toy all of a sudden, since it’s been around for several years now, but since so many people have asked about it, I decided to bite the bullet and buy one. I plan to take it off my taxes as a work expense to justify the cost. Now that it’s on it’s way, I’m starting to get kind of excited about it! Anyone else here have one?

Anonymous

Hey, taking it off your taxes is a pretty good idea! Maybe if I run that by my husband, he’ll relent and let me get one, too! 😆 Seriously though, congrats on the purchase and I hope you enjoy it. Let us know if it boosts your sales any!

Anonymous

I don’t have one, but I’ve been very interested in getting one. I think your clients are going to love seeing you use it! Let us know how it goes.

Anonymous

I wish I had one of those! I think you’re really going to enjoy it; I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about them. Were it not for the price, I’d have already bought one myself. Are you sure you’ll be able to take it off your taxes? That almost sounds too good to be true!

Anonymous

I don’t own a Sybian, but a friend of mine does and she was nice enough to let me borrow it to see if it’s really “all that”. (It is.) I think it’s a great idea to buy one and use it in your shows, but I wouldn’t use it too frequently, otherwise you’ll wear yourself out! 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.