Swinging on cam

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Swinging on cam

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/02/2013 03:57 pm. This post has been viewed 276 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I recently got a request to do a swinging gig (two couples that share partners). I’ve done threesomes but never this. It seems like a big leap but maybe I’m just building it up in my head? Have you done this?

Anonymous

I have done this with my husband and another couple and we had a ball. You have to make sure that you have the right other couple though if you are talking about doing it with your significant other. You also need to discuss with them and the other couple what the “rules” are so everyone knows what is acceptable.

Anonymous

Oh yeah we get this one a lot, it seems to have become more of a “thing” in the last year or so. superfreak is exactly right, the key to making sure it’s not disastrous is agreeing up-front to what is and isn’t allowed.

Anonymous

We have never done this, it’s a big step for us. It’s not the jealousy that’s in the way, it’s the fact that I’m still getting used to performing on cam for someone else. I will need some time to think about it but for now we’ll stick to what we have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.