Stripping off camera

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Stripping off camera

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/06/2012 05:48 am. This post has been viewed 274 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So I have been doing the webcam thing for over a year and have been thinking about stripping for a club, off camera. I know they are different worlds but this gig has boosted my confidence. Have any of you ladies gone from digital to live?

Anonymous

I went the opposite direction (from dancing to webcam) and they are VERY different worlds. Like, other than the performing, they have pretty much nothing in common. Try it out and see if you like it…but you won’t be your own boss anymore, won’t get to choose your own clients or hours, will have to get physically close to people you’d rather not, etc.

Anonymous

Unless you have a real desire to prove something to yourself I’d stick with what you are doing. Even if you are paying an agency fees to manage your work it’s better than having to compete for scraps on the live circuit.

Anonymous

Totally agree with lilmiss and pierre…I think it just seems like fun in your mind. My advice (from experience) is to find another way to get out and flaunt your stuff. Webcam is a WAY better gig.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.