Staying fit together

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Staying fit together

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/21/2013 07:44 am. This post has been viewed 268 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

OK so we all know it’s important to stay fit and looking good for the job. This is easy for me to do, but it’s harder for my sweetheart. I “encourage” him to skip the biggie sized fries and go to the gym, but fitness has to be your own choice. Any thoughts on staying sexy together?

Anonymous

It helps if there is some kind of exercise that you enjoy doing together. There’s much more chance of it happening if you are relying on each other. My wife is the lazier one of the two of us, so I hear what you are saying!

Anonymous

Thanks Sam, that’s exactly what I’m looking for…some ideas for couple’s exercise. There’s no way he’s joining me for a run or yoga class. What are you men into that we could do together?

Anonymous

My hubby is definitely the lazier of the two of us (no offense SamAndDee) so I know where you’re coming from Way2.2Way. The only exercise I have been able to get him to do with me is weight lifting, but he’ll do that with me religiously. I figure that’s better than nothing, even though it would really do him some good to join in on the cardio, too.

Anonymous

We do everything together (work, house activities, etc) so we chose to at least separate when we work out. We go together to the gym, 2 times a week. She does her aerobics and I do my bodybuilding, on another floor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.