Stalker?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Stalker?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/29/2012 01:15 pm. This post has been viewed 18 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So I have a bit of a problem and I hope you guys and gals can give me some advice. I have had a regular private show with a guy for a while now, usually through Skype. Yesterday he showed me a scrapbook he’d made, all about me! It seems he has been taking pictures during our screen time, though he never mentioned doing it. Is this normal?

Anonymous

You are online and it is bound to happen probably a lot more frequently than most of us realize. Have you been safe with this guy about protecting your personal information and location?

Anonymous

Bellisimo – I think he might be time for you to let that client go! Keep all of his personal information handy in case it does turn out to be something more serious than simple infatuation. You don’t have anything showing up on camera that could give away your location, do you?

Anonymous

I agree with Giterdone, get rid of this guy but not before you make sure you have his IP address and any other information you can get from his payment method or whatever. I know a lot of people can get infatuated with a model but the very fact that you feel uneasy is telling you something is off here. Stay safe.

Anonymous

Thanks for the support gals. I’ve been avoiding him but he is still requesting me and trying to contact me though as many ways as he can think of. I’m trying to educate myself about how to gather evidence and information on him as we speak.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.