Stage Name

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Stage Name

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/22/2013 01:19 am. This post has been viewed 283 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of the first things I learned in this industry was to create a stage name. Even though I’m not a stripper on a stage, it’s still essential to have a stage name because your clients don’t need to know your real name.

How did you pick your stage name?

Anonymous

Good question! My girlfriend actually picked it for me, we began to call each other nicknames and my stage name is Candy lips ever since. I think it’s cute, I like it a lot!

Anonymous

A friend of mine helped me pick mine out. We ran searches through Google using keywords like “stripper names”, “sexy names”, and the like. Eventually we found a few that I liked, and then I narrowed it down from there.

Anonymous

@triplexdebbie wrote:

A friend of mine helped me pick mine out. We ran searches through Google using keywords like “stripper names”, “sexy names”, and the like. Eventually we found a few that I liked, and then I narrowed it down from there.

That is the same way that I picked my stage name. I don’t know if you would have near as much success if you used your real name when you were on cam.

Mistress.ST

You will find, clients don’t pick a model because of their name. They are there to have a good time.

Anonymous

My stage name came from a drunken night of fooling around and it just stuck. I have had a lot of success with it so I think I will be keeping it. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.