Something For Nothing

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Something For Nothing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/15/2013 09:58 pm. This post has been viewed 66 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How do you guys deal with customers that always want something for nothing? How do you turn them into paying customers? I know some of them aren’t shelling out cash no matter what, but I feel like I could do better about getting customers out of free chat and into private.

Anonymous

I give away nothing for free. If they want to see the show then they have to pay for private. You don’t have to be rude or anything, but you do have to be firm. This is one of those things we all have to stick together on. The newbies giving away stuff for free is why customers try so hard with the rest of us.

Anonymous

Paul is right; you have to stand firm and refuse to show any nudity or sex acts in free chat. It’s just like that old adage: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? I’ve found it best to tease customers when they start talking about how they want to see this or that in free chat. When they start asking if I do anal, for example, I’ll say something like, “Well I’ve never done it before, but if you come private with me, I’ll try it for you.” Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Anonymous

Teasing is key to get customers to pay for your private shows. New webcam models will always make this mistake but, since we have more experience, we should be able to tease our clientele with it.

Anonymous

I agree with the others that you can’t do anything but tease in free chat. You may get many customers that walk away when you refuse to show anything, but I say good riddance to them. A paying customer will always come along.

Anonymous

It’s already been said by this point, but teasing is key. Everyone wants something for nothing and no one will pay for what they can get for free, so almost every client out there is going to test the waters at some point to see how much they can get without paying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.