Social media picture

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Social media picture

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/19/2012 07:49 pm. This post has been viewed 287 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve just signed up for a Twitter account and am thinking of using a cute picture of me wearing one of my costumes. Do you think that sounds ok, or should I go for something more explicit or obvious?

Anonymous

I think that sounds fine, personally. To be completely honest, I didn’t think you could put explicit photos on social websites like Twitter, Facebook, or MySpace. Have they relaxed their policies a bit?

Anonymous

I think it’s better to be discreet in both photo and username. Even though there is a place for our services on social networking sites nobody wants to link to what looks like a spammer.

Anonymous

DressUpDoll – Did you create the Twitter account as a means of marketing yourself, or did you simply create the account for personal reasons? I think that if you created it as a means of marketing, you could go with the more scantily clad photo, but if it’s a personal account, people might misunderstand if you use a picture that’s too risque.

Anonymous

Personally, I am too private in my personal life to use a face picture on a social media site like Twitter or Facebook to promote my business life. When you choose your picture you should think about what it is you are trying to accomplish with the account.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.