Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Sign Up For Email Discounts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Crazy 04/14/2013 12:03 pm. This post has been viewed 686 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As a webcam model, you’ll have to buy sex toys and lingerie on a regular basis. (Well, you won’t have to, per se, but it’s a good rule of thumb to have a wide variety in your wardrobe and toy selection.) If I could recommend some advice to newbie models out there, I would say to setup a second email account and then sign up for email discounts with places like Victoria’s Secret, Frederick’s of Hollywood, Starship, and the like, and then take advantage of the email discounts when they send them to you. You can save a lot of money that way!

Anonymous

This is great advice and I would second the notion. I’ve done exactly this (and with more than just lingerie/sex toy companies) and I get coupons in my email all the time for 10-50% off.

Anonymous

I’ve become spoiled to the email discounts and postal mail flyers with coupons in them! There are some stores now that I won’t even go into without a coupon or discount code to redeem. This is good advice and it really will save a lot of money.

Anonymous

I have been meaning to do this but keep forgetting whenever I am on the computer. A friend of mine uses email discount codes whenever she goes into Bath & Body Works and always ends up getting 30% off her purchase. I could definitely do with a 30% off coupon in Frederick’s or Victoria’s Secret!

Anonymous

Good advice, crossdresser69. I signed up for email discounts a long time ago with all the retail stores I shop at frequently and it has saved me a lot of money over the years. Now I don’t even shop without coupons anymore!

Delilah

Like some others have said, I rarely buy anything if I don’t have a coupon code. I have become very stingy and expect discounts on everything, not just toys and whatnot for work.

Crazy

I do buy a lot of my props online, but I had never thought of setting up another e-mail account for it. I think that now I will set up a new e-mail account, but use the new one for personal use. I already get too many ads on the old one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.