Showing your face

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Showing your face

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/15/2013 05:52 am. This post has been viewed 276 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AllSexedUp

Do you have to show your face on camera? Would it be acceptable to let the customers only see you from the neck down? I’m very interested in this line of work, but I’m not sure I want my identity to be known.

Anonymous

All of the legit sites that I know about require you to show your face on camera so that they can verify your identity. They will require photo ID before they agree to hire you, then they have to verify that you are the same person who is on the ID.

Anonymous

I think you need to show your face, yes. However, you can opt for wigs and makeup when you perform a show for your clients in private, if you’re afraid to show your real identity.

Anonymous

Why wouldn’t you show your face? I don’t see how you would get any customers if you hide. They like to see the pretty face that goes with the hot body. And you can always be pretty – there are wigs and make-up for that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.